Sunday, March 11, 2012

MISSION 2!!!!!!

Now comes the part where I have unlimited amounts of time to complete whatever tasks I want. Since I always like to get everything else finished up before the main quest, I tend to complete EVERYTHING! Unless I lack the appropriate skills. In my case, it's always hacking. Always...

Let's get going then! You know the guy who shot himself in the head saying "Help.... me...." Mmhmm. Jensen/I is now in charge of going to secure his 'neural hub' also known as the brain. In his case, however, he has one of those cyber brain things. It kinda looks like a memory deal for a computer and there's a place to plug in cords on the outside. Jensen has this too. I keep wondering how that doesn't get filled up with dirt, blood, and crap. It doesn't look like there's any protective covering or anything. Anyway, I have to get into the police station and visit the morgue to get this thing. I WOULD tell you about all of my side mission, but that didn't seem entirely necessary, since it might get kind of boring telling you how I keep going back to the same place like an idiot looking for some bad guys that aren't there. LONG story.

This is NOT the same police station I went into, but I couldn't find another picture. This is what you get.

I'm meet this guy at the front desk. Apparently he had a REALLY bad mission with Jensen, and he got demoted to desk clerk... Sorry, dude. I have nooooo idea what happened, but this guy shot a kid or something and now he blames Jensen for it. They must have been on the same squad back when Jensen was a member of the police force. Lots of mystery there. As we get to talking, I get the chance to persuade him to let me in or I am thoroughly screwed on what to do next. We talk around the mission we were involved in and how angry he is at me blah blah blah. This guy was a piece of cake to read. I gave him the proper replies, he forgives, and I get let into the police station with no one to badger me. Nice.

"Hi. I'm the desk clerk, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!"
I have no idea how this happens, but I get seriously lost in the police station. I don't know how many times I ended up by the front doors, but had to been over a gazillion times! It took maaaaybe half an hour to remember that I had a map. I am a GENIUS! Plus, I even have a marker on screen telling me where to go... Not my brightest hour, but hey I pissed off a bunch of police officers wondering what the heck I was doing in there. Nobody talks down to Jensen and gets away with it! Then again, it doesn't really matter cause Jensen just DON'T CARE! Playing such a bad ass character is incredibly rewarding.

I successfully make it down to the morgue, have a quick chat with the mortician, and leave with the neural hub. Mission COMPLETE! That was short... I also had to go to the Limb Clinic or whatever, but that was just so I could be introduced to the place that sells stuff for augmentations. Valuable bit of information, though! Jensen doesn't have any degrading of his cells caused by rejection of his augmentations. Hhmmmmmm.... Even his girlfriends stated that his body 'wanted' to be augmented. Looks like it's paying off. No neuropyzine for YOU! Did I mention what that was? Neuropayzine is simply a drug that prevents augmentation rejection in the body. Everyone else needs it to keep from dying a horrible and painful death.... Except Jensen, of course!

This is by far my shortest post ever. Only two pictures!? What is this madness?! I guess the next one will be waaaaay longer in comparison, so look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment