Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mission: Go Where That Guy Told You

This is IT! The final post to catch up to my point in the game. I'm so happy I'm crying inside because when I'm doing anything that takes up my brain space I tend to have a completely serious and sober face while on the inside I'm exploding. On occasion these explosions do show on my face, and when they do it doesn't matter cause no one's around to see. Random. Let's move! Okay, never mind. Quick note. I notice that my blogs really don't have a lot of names and specifics of what's going on, so the quality really isn't up where I'd prefer it to be, but on the other hand it's a lot simpler than doing a crap ton of research to bring you another waaaaaaay to informative blog about something. I couldn't even tell you who made the game except Square Enix and some other people I don't care about. Now that I got that off my chest we can proceed, and I will always admire my good good friend who writes AMAZING blogs about somewhat similar stuff (it's about video games) and all the amazing info that is in it, researched or not. I have no idea.

ALRIGHTY!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!

I shall beat you ALL! In the FACE!

The location this guy told Jensen about is also in China, and I have forgotten how I got in there because I just recently spent a crap ton of hours figuring out what the heck I was doing INSIDE and then how the heck to get OUTSIDE. Phew... I will be able to tell WHAT I went inside this building for, though. There is a data core deep in the dark recesses of this place and whatever is on there concerns the research team that was murdered/kidnapped/whatever six months earlier. We are also hoping it will contain all of the enemies deep dark secrets and why they are trying to take down Sarif Industries. Sounds simple enough, but it's NOT! I have never died so many times in a row like I have in this game, or maybe it seems like a lot more because reloading takes a while. So much death...

I give you a brief synopsis of what I was up against here. The beginning was relatively okay because I only died like three times and the people were all guards with machine pistols. THEN after passing through a nice little civilian area with no resistance THEN it gets incredibly difficult. The guys here are made up machine gunners, machine pistolers, and combat rifle users. Not to mention that they have a robot. A super nasty kills you in one encounter type robot. This Tai Young Medical Center has some pretty high end security. Hey! I remembered the name! More like I looked it up on the wiki, but who cares about the tiny details? Do you see how I died so many times? It was ridiculous, and I even got all the invisibility upgrades. Maybe that made me a little too bold. Oh, well, I made it in the end.

aAaaaaaAaaaaAAAAAaAAAA! That's my epic sound.
Woot! I just want to let you know that I was RIGHT! Megan and her team are ALIVE! They WERE kidnapped! Man I'm good! Now we have to head off to find Tai Young Medical's CEO the lady with a long name Zhao Yun Ru. Getting to her wasn't NEARLY as difficult as getting to the data core. All I had to do was take down a few guards, dodge some lasers, take down some more guys, and ride an elevator to her private penthouse. Cut scene in which Jensen shows off his badassness and then a little of his stupidity cause he lets her get away. More like she acts all innocent and stupid, shoves him away, locks him out, and then gets away leaving Jensen with a crap ton of guards to deal with. Thank all that is good in the world that I chose the invisibility augmentation. I just hid behind a crate, then turned invisible, shot ONE guy, and then got away.

I find it hard to believe that you are the mastermind behind all this.
Okay, nice clean get away; all we have to do is open the hatch for Malik to swoop in and fly us out of here... Just have to blow up a couple of GIANT robots first. No problem...

Come to me, my pretty
Seriously, it is no problem; not when I have this big a** rocket launcher! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I blew one up with an EMP pressure plate, and then I blew up the other one with a sweet rocket launcher! FRICK YEAH! The bunker opens, Malik comes and picks Jensen up, and then we head off to Montreal to meet with the famous Eliza.

That's it. That's where I am. I'm chilling on the top of the studio that Eliza hangs out in, and I'm about to break in and have a friendly chat with her. I forget what, but when we get to that part I'll remember. Happy travels!

6 comments:

  1. I am going to post a comprehensive review of this post because it was that excellent. Also, research is optional because your blogs have the perfect personality AND THAT'S WHY YOU GET A BILLION VIEWS FROM EVERY COUNTRY EVER. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    gud job u r a gud wrater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will take your advice to heart and NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER reserach EVER again! Not even to look up names... Which I do... a LOT!

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope you are reading this! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiana, you are a sexy beast. grrrooaaarr~ <3

      Delete
    2. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! I will also take this post to heart and proceed to write the most AMAZING and SPECTACULAR blogs EVER!

      Delete